Sunday, October 5, 2008

I know. I suck.

So it turns out I know how to complain about myself. I know I haven't posted in a week. This is for three reasons:

1. I was assigned a rather tough case for my firm (I'm not at liberty to discuss the details), but it required a number of hours at the office and by the time I got home I simply was too tired to want to do any reviews.

2. I was working on a revised review system. I've acknowledged that my review system does not lend itself to evaluation of humor. I know. Hopefully I'll have it by next review.

3. I was reading my next comic. It's a long one, but admittedly I finished it earlier this week.


scartoonist said...

Don't be so hard on yourself.

People do need to know you haven't lost interest, so short, filler updates are helpful. You should try to post a minimum of once/week, even just an update. Otherwise people stop checking.

You just got rolling, Give yourself some slack while you find what works for you.

BTW, I quit the site you left. No reasoning with some people.

Bengo -

And never sacrifice quality for speed. :)

scartoonist said...

OK, I've got to revise the review blog list, so I'm assuming it's over unless something starts happening. I can't be sending readers to dead blogs.



scartoonist said...

I've run out of patience. You're off the list. Good luck in the future.

P.S. Next time drop a guy a line instead of being all self-absorbed. But not now.